Women's Wild Nourishment Retreat.
With Liz Terry and Debbie Collins.
At The Seren Retreat Centre on The Gower
Summer dates tbc 2017
Come and join us for some nourishing retreat time in the wild and beautiful Seren Retreat Centre on the Gower, close to stunning beaches and coastline.
We will camp in a secluded meadow in yurts and tents near to an ancient oak woodland with a stream and meadows beyond. We'll spend time together as a small group of women with circle time, some opportunities for solo time, visiting the beach, a woodland sensory walk, simple ritual, a celebration fire with singing drumming and dancing. There will be morning yoga and meditation and delicious home cooked vegetarian food provided.
The cost for weekend is :£260
Early Bird price of £220 if booked before May 31st.
(some bursaries/ energy exchange available.)
Limited places available.
See below for testimonials and photos from last year when the local herd of wild horses visited us.
For further information and bookings contact Liz on:
- Thankyou Liz and Debbie for such a wonderful and magical time. I feel thoroughly rejuvenated after the weekend that you ran so beautifully together. You both created a well held space .It was a very enriching time spent in wild nature with women of all ages. Such powerful singing together too. GF- social worker and artist
- It was deeply nourishing to come on the weekend. I can feel it rippling out into my life. I felt so filled up afterwards and can still tap into that now several weeks later. GT- Advocacy work with children
- I loved being part of the group so beautifully held by Liz and Debbie. I found the variety of nourishing activities and experiences such good reminders to take with me into my daily life. CL- marketing manager
- Thankyou for an inspiring weekend together with women. I loved the songs and poetry and being in nature. It was deeply resourcing and much needed. JB massage trainer
- Thanks for the inspiring way that you held the weekend together. It’s great to see women work together so collaboratively and with such grace, depth and celebration. EG massage therapist
- Thankyou for an inspirational weekend and for reminding me of the need to take time out for myself in my busy life to replenish and to fill up. I so enjoyed spending time in nature . JB Social Enterprise manager
- It was a well organised wonderful 2 days. I enjoyed everything we did: the beautiful walks in the woods, the time at the beach, the camp fires at the end of the day, the yoga, the circle times, the getting together for meals. Thankyou! LD- family support worker.
Use the right hand bar to scroll down to see flier or click on box on bottom right corner.