Pathways Mentoring Training.
Practical and experiential trainings delivered by our Pathways team.
The Introduction day is designed as a one off training and is also
the foundation of our Pathways Mentoring Skills Course- a 10 week course we are currently running.
Our work aims to create a welcoming and warm community of women of a varieu of ages and backgrounds
who inspire, support and guide young women through the turbulent times of adolesence.
We practice and cultivate a culture of reciprocity as we learn from young people through being with them.
We are actively engeged in working emergently so as to respond to the needs arising in our work.
See our Pathways Groups tab for more info:
Introduction Day To Group Mentoring Includes:
**A range of practical approaches and information on group mentoring.
**Listening skills and models of practice for working with young people.
**An opportunity to explore own teenage experience.
**Practical ways to get involved and/or seed this work in your area.
**Co creating community- a team of women mentors.
** Creative based activities and archetype work to explore issues and themes.
Testimonies: What people say about our mentor training.:
- Thank you both– Enriching, inspiring and fulfilling day. - S.S
- My sincere thanks to Liz and Kirsti for a truly wonderful day at the Women’s Mentoring Training. I would recommend this training to anyone considering how they might better support teenage young women and indeed, women in general in their own life, workplace and/or community.
- I would heartily recommend this training for professional development of women working with young women in any field. - M.C. Equine psychotherapist.
- Great open atmosphere and I have received a lot more than I imagined thanks to the Pathways ways!
- A real prsonal growing experience and deepening my feelings around ‘work thinking’ facilitated v well. - J.L.
- An inspiring and well crafted day, graciously delivered. - K.D
- Skilfully facilitated with warmth and enthusiasm. - C.M.
- I learnt so much in one day especially re-connecting with the teenage self where I felt seen, respected, supported and listened to throughout the day.
- I came away with many ideas to consider and some wonderful new connections. My heartfelt thanks to you and I look forward to continuing the relationship to take this amazing work to the wider community.E.P.
- It was inspiring to hear from the young women who came in and spoke about their experiences of being in a group. Great to meet them and to hear directly from them.Powerful work and is so needed! Thankyou.
- Very inspiring and informative. It was challenging too which I found stimulating and that is really good for me as I have done lots of therapy training.... but nothing quite like this. So thankyou for that too.